Wednesday, February 8, 2012

TAYLOR SWIFT

Let's hope she doesn't receive too much attention to her hairy arms and does something stupid like the rest of them.  (Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jaimie Pressley, etc)
http://www.toastedrav.com/post/44608_taylor_swifts_hairy_arms

Taylor Swift Writes Lyrics On Her Arms Before Concerts


Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift has taken to scribbling meaningful lyrics on her arm before gigs because the words help her through tough moments onstage.

The country sweetheart takes to the stage with her lucky number, 13, written on her hand and song lyrics on her arm - and she insists this will become a longtime habit.

The Love Story singer says, "One day at rehearsals I was having a rough day, and I wrote a lyric by my friend Selena Gomez on my arm: 'You've got every right to a beautiful life.' It looked cool, so now I put lyrics on my arm every night (before a show). It's like a mood ring."

Taylor Swift
Not much chance she's NOT aware of her lovely, hairy arms!

8 comments:

  1. Do you have pictures of older women with hairy arms? (NF)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you keep going on about SMG .. she been dead as the queen of hairy arms for a long time. Lets have a new one like Lindsey Ellingson ... have you seen her... WOW now that real femine fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Ellingson is great, but as far as models go, I like Izabelle Goulart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Lisa Ellingson has more softer hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. And my model can beat up your model! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont care if she could. but.... the thought of two hairy armed women getting tangled together.... WOW ... Hmmmm.... Nice idea.. (NF)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been told LINDSAY not LISA Ellingson. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ellingson is the best right now in my opinion. The fact that she's a Victoria's Secret supermodel makes it even sweeter. Izabel Goulart is right up there but I think Lindsay has her beat! Seeing them tangled together would be nice, Especially if you're the one asked to help separate them.:D

    ReplyDelete