Friday, August 5, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar, The Arm Hair Slayer







I've been watching my DVD's of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and I'd like to cry.  SMG was SO hairy, and now she's not.  SO MANY great scenes in every episode.  You get a whole new perspective on the show when you get to rerun those scenes over and over again which you can't do when you're watching it on TV with family and friends present.  She was REALLY good.  Even though Alyssa Milano is still the reigning hair queen, I think SMG beats AM when they were in their prime.  When I finish BUFFY (only seasons 1-5 of course, 6,7 were A.H.-after hair), I'll start on CHARMED.

5 comments:

  1. I lied. I'm not watching CHARMED. I started BUFFY over again, seasons 1-5 only. It's such a good show. Seasons 1,2,3 are the best, for stories and hairy arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried to watch that new show RINGER with SMG, but her bare arms are so hideous, I just can't stand it. Plus, the character(s) she's playing don't seem to have any personality. As BUFFY she had one hell of a personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's naturally brunette, i'm surprised she dyed it and didn't wax from the start because it was so noticeable. I'm glad she didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also noticed that. She was brunette in ALL MY CHILDREN I guess it was, and her other early work. So why would she dye it all those years and all of a sudden shave? Doesn't make sense. I'm just glad I have BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER on DVD so I can look at it (her) anytime I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Based on the comments above, i acquired Buffy and am pause happy halfway through season 2. SMG was AWESOME in this show. Dreading what i head about season 6......

    ReplyDelete